All hunts take place on private land, that our team of scouters has found the best location for that days hunt, we use Avian X - A Frame blinds for comfort or layout blinds as needed and we use the latest full body decoys. Stuffer Crane decoys are used as part of our Crane set up to get them "in close with their feet down"
We only book 1 group at a time to ensure that we always provide our clients with the Best hunt we find!!
TYPICAL HUNT DAY
- your host will wake you up and get you ready to head out to the field.
- coffee and a light breakfast shall be available prior to leaving the hunter house
- you will drive to the hunt site , traveling in your vehicle with the guide leading you, most hunt locations are within 20-30 mins of the house.
- the guide shall set up the decoys and blinds in preparation of your hunt ( help is appreciated during this phase to make things go faster, but not required)
- the hunt shall last till limits have been obtained or when the birds have returned to water.
- back to town for a nice warm brunch
- enjoy a nap and relax as you recall the mornings fun.
- enjoy a supper in town dining on some great meals ( it can be arranged to eat birds from the morning harvest, if desired, This is a client favorite!)
- back to the hunter house to enjoy some socializing and prepare for the next days hunt.
Our Goal is to meet you as a client and send you back home as a friend!!!